SugarHouse App Review
SugarHouse entered the US sports betting market in the summer of 2019 becoming the third sportsbook to have emerged in New Jersey (licensed through Monmouth Park Racetrack) and the maiden sports betting app in Pennsylvania (licensed through SugarHouse Casino).
How to Download the SugarHouse App
At first, the SugarHouse app was only available for Android-powered devices, but it is now available on iOS as well. The download process is quite simple but somewhat different for these two kinds of portable devices.
How to download the SugarHouse app on Android?
- You should first click the Visit SugarHouse button below and then register your account
- Then scroll down to the very bottom of the page and you’ll recognize the Android logo
- Once you click it, the download box will pop up
- To begin the process, go to the security settings on your phone to “Allow Unknown Sources” and then just click the OK button in the download box
- When the app is downloaded, you can launch it and begin exploring
How to download SugarHouse app on iOS?
- Click the Visit SugarHouse button below and complete the registration process
- Scroll down to the footer menu and click the iOS logo to start the download process
- You will be directed to the App Store from where you download the SugarHouse App
Before you get to the download process, there is certain info you should be aware of in regard to the operating system, compatibility and other technical features the app requires. Here are the basic requirements for both Android and iOS devices:
SugarHouse App – Android software requirements
|Software compatibility||Not specified – It will run smoother on the latest version|
|Devices compatibility||All android-powered|
SugarHouse App – iOS software requirements
|Software compatibility||iOS 9.00 or later|
|Devices compatibility||iPhone; iPad; iPod Touch|
SugarHouse App Look and Feel
When creating their mobile apps, the sportsbooks generally prefer these to be as similar to the website versions as possible. This is the case with SugarHouse as well as their app represents an imitation of the webpage. The layout is identical and you can pretty much do everything that is doable on the website through the app.
As soon as you launch the app, you will see a banner featuring the day’s top-notch events and promotions. The layout is quite simple and easy to use yet offering a wide array of possibilities at the same time. At the top-left corner, you can find events sorted by time. The app also has an easy-to-navigate sliding menu of live and upcoming bets. If you by any chance can’t find what you are exactly looking for, there is a search button to help you find any sport, competition or team.
The center of the app is reserved for the most exciting live events, usually coming from the most popular leagues such as NFL, NBA, MLB or NHL.
The most important thing is that the app runs smoothly and that you can place a bet within seconds.
Game/Odds Selection v Desktop
The range of betting options is identical to the one you can find on the website. SugarHouse justify their tag as being one of the leading US sportsbooks in this parameter. The number of betting markets found for a certain event is quite impressive for such a young operator.
The standard offer for a basketball affair includes some of the following markets:
- Alternative Game Lines
- Team Props
- Player Props
- Single-Game Parlays
Here are some of the exciting in-play betting markets we’ve run into using the SugarHouse app:
- Team to score the next field goal in NFL
- Will the first basket in the second quarter be a one-pointer, two-pointer or three-pointer in NBA
- Will a run be scored in an inning in MLB
- The next goal-scorer in NHL
- The next point winner in tennis
Since Kambi (the gaming technology company) supplies both SugarHouse and DraftKings, we were not surprised to see the identical betting odds and lines for these two sportsbooks.
The SugarHouse App Features
The app delivers the maximum thrill and excitement offering a unique betting experience for a user. Some of the features include:
They have a strong offer for live bets, especially for the most popular US sports. If you have by any chance missed to place a pre-match wager, there is still plenty of time to catch up as you can get the bet even in the last quarters of NFL or NBA ties via the in-play section.
We liked their “Cash-out” option which gives you more control over your bets. If your pick got off to a positive start, you can collect your winnings even before the event ends using the cash-out system. The payout would be smaller, depending on the result and time frame. Likewise, you can at least get something out of your initial stake if things are not going well at the beginning of the contest.
- The $250 welcome bonus, as well as all other promotions, is available through the app
- The layout is beginner-friendly and very easy to navigate
- Sportsbook and casino apps are integrated into one
- The lucrative range of betting options
- The cash-out feature
- A strong range of payment methods
- Not Available in the Play Store
How do I place a bet at SugarHouse?
Placing a bet is easy. Once you choose the wanted match, just click on the odds for the desired pick and a bet-slip will pop up on the screen.
Do SugarHouse have customer support?
Yes, you can get it touch with them either through the live chat option or the e-mail.
Can I bet from anywhere in the United States?
No, for now, only residents of Pennsylvania and New Jersey can make legal bets with SugarHouse.
Is there an age restriction?
Yes, you have to be at least 21-year-old to place legal sports bets in the United States.
Will I be available for the deposit bonus through the mobile app?
Yes, you can claim all bonuses through the app.