Caesars Sports App Review
Caesars is originally known as one of the biggest casino operators in the United States, Caesars have expanded their offer on sports betting. They now have Caesars sports app which combines both casino and sportsbook and can be downloaded in Nevada and New Jersey at the moment. Their New Jersey license is through the brick and mortar casino Caesars Atlantic City.
How to Download the Caesars Sports App
We will go through a simple download process which should not take more than three minutes of your time.
How to download Caesars Sports Betting App on iOS devices
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Before the entire process, do not forget to allow location as the provider uses the geo-targeting system, meaning you can only place bets through the app within the states of Nevada or New Jersey.
- Click on the link below
Click the Visit Caesars button below to go to Caesars sports.
Click the “Join Now” button to register a new account.
- Download and launch
Then scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the Apple icon. Once you click it, the rest should be self-explanatory as you should simply follow the download instructions and then launch the app.
The other way would be to download it directly from the App store
How to download Caesars Sports Betting App on Android devices
- Click the Visit Caesars button below to go to Caesars Sports
- Once on their site, scroll down to find the Android icon
- Before clicking it, make sure to adjust the privacy settings on your portable device to allow “Unknown Sources”
- You can then initiate the download process and run the app
- Identically to the iOS version, you need to allow location settings
Since the Google Play Store do not allow gambling apps, this is the only possible way to download the app
To run the app without any bugs, your portable devices need to fulfill certain requirements, as follows:
Caesars Sports app – iOS version software requirements
|Software compatibility||iOS 10.0 and higher|
|Devices compatibility||iPhone; iPad; iPod touch|
Caesars Sports app – Android version software requirements
|Software compatibility||Android 4.0 and higher|
|Devices compatibility||All Android-powered devices|
Caesars Sports Betting App Look and Feel
The app is powered by Miomni software which is quite popular as it stands behind most other sportsbook apps in Nevada and New Jersey. You will first recognize the simple black and white color scheme. It is very clear to read. Text and icons are black, while the background is white.
If you have used any other sportsbook app in Nevada or New Jersey, you will likely recognize the Mionmi software layout. Even if you are new to the online betting industry, you will quickly get used to it thanks to a clean and easy-to-use interface.
There is only a single main menu meaning you will easily find your way around. You can easily move from casino to sportsbook with one click at the top of the screen. The sportsbook menu offers the following options:
- List of available sports in an alphabetical order
- Live betting offer
- My Bets – where you can keep a record of your betting history
Game/Odds selection vs Desktop
The range of betting options is probably not the most impressive we’ve seen out there, but those who prefer the mainstream sports will be satisfied with the coverage. It is important to mention that we did not figure any difference between the array of Caesars’ offers on the desktop page and through the app.
What makes Caesars unique in comparison to their competitors is the Price Boost for the most popular American leagues, mainly NFL and NBA. Now, the in-play section could be a bit richer as there is little action going on there during the off-season in the most popular American leagues.
The lack of the Cash-Out feature was another disappointment as most other US sportsbooks have it available for their customers. The range of betting options is pretty much the industry-standard, including the following markets:
- Point Spreads
- Prop Bets
The Caesars Sports App betting features
The range of unique features that we’d underline is fairly limited. Here are a couple of positives worth mentioning for the Caesars sports app:
- The user-friendly site: The app is probably most suitable for beginners. Yes, the selection of sports and markets is limited, but those new to the online betting will find it much easier to place bets on the most popular leagues.
- The integrated sportsbook/casino app: You are just a single click away from shifting between sports wagers and casino games using the same account.
- Easy to use layout
- Sportsbook and casino integrated into a single app
- No bugs
- The FAQ section and the customer support channels
- A wide array of banking options
- A short list of sports and markets available for both pre-game and in-play selections
- The lack of the Cash-out option
Do I get any bonus for opening a new account with Caesars?
Yes, by registering a new account you opt-in for $10 free cash and an up to $300 first deposit bonus. Note that this only works for New Jersey, not Nevada users. Bonuses can be claimed via the app.
Can I place bets through the app from all states in the United States?
At the moment, you can only place real money wagers at Caesars app from Nevada and New Jersey.
Is my money safe with Caesars?
Yes, they are properly licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.