Get a Refund of up to $50 through Personal Good Karma at Pointsbet
18 March 2021
Get March Madness Refunds up to $50!
How many times have you felt disappointed after losing your bets in the last moments of games?
Well, you should not worry about these bad beats throughout this March Madness tournament. PointsBet Sportsbook will secure an up to $50 refund for everyone who goes through a bad bead situation on any game of this year’s tournament (from March 18th to April 5th).
How it works?
Placing college basketball wagers at PointsBet will pay off on so many levels this year. One such is provided through the “Personal Good Karma Refund” promotion. PointsBet will give a chance to all of their customers to be refunded up to $50 in free bets upon the end of the 2021 March Madness Tournament.
|Eligible States:||NJ, IA, IN, CO, IL, MI, VA, TN|
|Start Date:||March 18th, 2021|
|End Date:||April 5th, 2021|
|Offer:||Up to $50 Refund|
|Promo Code:||No Code|
|How to Claim:||Send an e-mail of Your NCAAB March Madness Bad Beat|
The entire process is explained below:
- All PointsBet players get a chance to select their worst bad beat of the 2021 March Madness Tournament
- They have to contact PointsBet and let them know about the bad beat
- PointsBet will then refund the amount staked for that particular bet ($50 maximum)
There are some important terms and conditions everyone needs to be aware of. These involve the following:
- The refund can be made only on men’s college basketball matches from March 18th to April 5th (March Madness Tournament)
- To qualify for the promotion, the players need to place at least 10 wagers with a cumulative total of at least $200 staked during the promotional period
How to Claim the Refund?
Just follow these easy steps to qualify for the promo:
- Sign up at PointsBet from the link below
Register an account or log in to your existing account.
- Bet on NCAAB March Madness
Place at least 10 bets totaling a cumulative $200 staked on the NCAAB March Madness Tournament games at PointsBet.
- Get refund on a lost bet
Choose your worst bad beat throughout the tournament. Send that bad beat (a photo of your bet slip with an unlucky miss) via e-mail to email@example.com from April 5th to April 8th. PointsBet will then refund your stake for that particular bet (a 100% refund, but up to $50).
No, you can only claim one refund through this promotion.
They will accept all losing bet slips as long as you have met other criteria.
You should send them the info of your bad beat bet through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.