Bet365 NJ App Review
One of the world’s most recognizable sports betting brands has arrived in the United States after the change in betting laws. They launched the New Jersey branch in the second half of 2018 and have confirmed their status since. With more than 40 million registered users around the globe, Bet365 are no doubts the biggest online sportsbook. They delivered the goods with the native apps for both iOS and Android users. Currently, the app is only available in New Jersey. We are still waiting to see whether the company will expand and offer their services in other US states.
How to Download the Bet365 NJ Sports App
Downloading the app will not take more than a couple of minutes in total, whether you possess an iOS or an Android device. Since Google Play do not support real-money gambling, the source of the app is different, but the process is equally simple and straightforward. We’ll run through it in several short steps.
How to download Bet365 NJ Sports app on iOS devices
The iOS app can easily be found in the Apple Store
- Just head over there and type in “Bet365 NJ” in the search box
- You can also find the iOS app directly on the Bet365 web site, but it will only redirect you to the iTunes
- Once the download is completed, you can launch the app and enjoy plenty of well-known Bet365 features
How to download Bet365 NJ Sports app on Android devices
The only way to get the app to your Android device would be directly from the web site
- Just visit the Bet365 web page from your favorite mobile browser
- Scroll down until you see the small Android icon
- Click it to initiate the download process
It is important to know that you have to adjust the privacy settings on your portable device to allow “unknown sources” so the download can be completed
For the entire installation process to go without problems and for the app to run properly, your mobile device needs to fulfill the minimum technical criteria, just as follows:
Bet365 NJ Sports app – iOS version software requirements
|Software compatibility||iOS 8.0 and higher|
|Devices compatibility||iPhone; iPad; iPod touch|
BetRivers Sports app – Android version software requirements
|Software compatibility||Android 4.4 and later|
|Devices compatibility||All Android-powered devices|
Bet365 NJ App Look and Feel
The layout of the New Jersey app is pretty much a copy of the company’s widely popular European app. They smartly adjusted the offer to perfectly suit the US markets paying special attention to the most significant US competitions. The main screen has numerous quick links that lead to the mainstream events and the most popular bets of the day.
You can find the main menu in the top left corner of the app. Its key arms are:
- A-Z list of sports
- In-play betting
The interface is quite intuitive making the navigation super easy. You are just one tap away from anything you could be looking for. The complete bet history is also easily accessible meaning you can keep track of your wagers at any time in a matter of seconds. The app also has the cashier where you can make deposits and request withdrawals.
Game/Odds selection vs Desktop
The game selection on the app is identical to the one you can find on the Bet365 New Jersey desktop page. Given the site’s reputation, we expected a lot from their sports betting offer. The app completely justified the tag bringing a wide array of sports on the menu. Apart from all four major leagues, they probably have the biggest coverage of the less popular leagues for most sports. Soccer fans will be particularly happy with the possibility of placing exotic market bets on MLS affairs, as well as numerous European/South American competitions.
All common types of bets can be found there, including the US-popular parlays and teasers. What makes Bet365 NJ a standout sportsbook is the in-play betting. It is very hard to find a sportsbook capable of matching the diversity of Bet365’s live betting offer.
The Bet365 NJ Sports features and bet
There are so many features that make Bet365 NJ unique in the US sports betting industry. The most significant ones involve:
- Bet Builder – We did not find such a feature elsewhere in the United States. It basically gives players the chance to create their own personalized bet for soccer affairs by merging several different markets into one. For example, you can place a bet on the outcome winner and both teams to score options in a single pick. Bet365 NJ will calculate your odds.
- Cash Out and Partial Cash Out – While the cash out is pretty common in the United States, not many US sportsbooks have the “partial cash-out” feature. It allows you to collect a portion of your winnings before the event finishes, leaving the other part as a wager.
- Live Streaming Facility – American sportsbooks are crying out for the live streaming feature in the regulated US gambling app system. Bet365 NJ, however, stand out by bringing more than 140,000 live events a year to the table.
- An extensive list of sports and markets
- Live streaming
- In-play betting
- Bet builder
- Cash-out and partial cash out
- FAQ and customer support
- Quick links on the main screen
- A modest range of promotions
Can I watch sports events live through the Bet365 NJ app?
Yes, the only condition is to have a funded account or a bet placed within the last 24 hours.
Are Bet365 legal in New Jersey?
Yes, they are fully regulated and listed as a Division of Gaming Enforcement operator.
Can I place wagers outside of New Jersey?
No, Bet365 are only available in New Jersey at the moment.