20% MMA Profit Boost at DraftKings
May 5, 2020
20% Profit Boost
UFC 249 is back and DraftKings Sportsbook are giving you a 20% Profit Boost on all of this weekend’s fights.
20% UFC 249 Profit Boost at DraftKings Sportsbook
The much belonged UFC 249 spectacle is back, the expectations are high and to spice up the excitement even more DraftKings Sportsbook are offering a 20% Profit Boost to bet on anything for this weekend’s fights.
This means you will receive a 20% bonus any winning bet on any MMA/UFC 249 market DraftKings Sportsbook has available. The maximum bet is $50 and the maximum additional winning is $250. So, for instance, if you bet $100 on Justin Gaethje (+150) to win against Tony Ferguson your predicted win would normally be $150. But with this appealing boost, the win would be $180.
This is how to take advantage of the 20% Profit Boost in three easy steps:
- Opt-in and sign up at DraftKings.com
- Select the Boost on your betslip before placing your chosen bet
- Receive a 20% Profit Boost on your winning betting pick
The terms of this promotion are as following:
- The promo is valid on any UFC 249 market on May 9
- The maximum bet is $50 and the maximum additional winning is $250
- You have 30 days to satisfy the wagering requirements from the day the bonus has been credited to your account
- The Profits Boost also inlcudes parlays and live bets
- The Profit Boost does not include free bets, odds boost, voided bets, and cash out bets.
DraftKings Sportsbook offers a high-class betting platform with a massive selection of betting opportunities on MMA and up to 60 other sports.
DraftKings rewards new players with a generous welcome offer. When joining their sportsbook you are given a $500 first deposit bonus and a $500 risk-free bet offer. Your first deposit is matched with a 20% bonus up to $500 and on top of that, you will receive a $500 risk-free bet.
DraftKings Sportsbook is available in any part of the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Indiana, Iowa, and New Hampshire and you need to 21 years old and above to be able to join.